Euro cases are designed for many desktop applications. They feature easy assembly with the use of clips and snap-in mechanisms; no screws are required, and many parts are modular to achieve custom configurations.
WE OFFER CUSTOM DIE-CUT FRONT PLATES
Widths: 10.23" or 14.44"
Variable Heights: 2.13", 3.00", 3.88", 5.63"
Other heights available. Call!
A convenient case for many types of desk top testing equipment and instrumentation. Extendable side panels allow for many height configurations.
Off-White: Pantone Cool Gray 1C
|• Tilt feet
• Carrying handle
• Side Panels
• Front/rear aluminum plates
|Snap together design. Special
dismantling key allows the case to be opened in seconds.
| Stock Colors
See Page 39 for Color Chart
ABS (UL 94 VO)
Fire grade material.
Modifications Per Customers Requirements and Technical Information
- For CNC machining turn to page 37
- For EMI/RFI Shielding turn to page 38
- For screen printing and tampo printing turn to page 39
- For material properties turn to page 41
- For NEMA/IP protection classification turn to page 40
- For color information turn to page 39
Enclosures of America International
28045 Ashley Circle #106 Libertyville, IL 60048 U.S.A.
Phone: (847) 918-9800 Fax: (847) 918-9807
© 2004 EAI